1. Rapid weight loss, gasses, discomfort, digestive disorders, anorexia, recurring diarrhea, constipation: symptoms associated with lung, stomach, kidney and large intestine cancer.
2. Pain of unknown origin: stomach aches are symptoms of large intestine cancer; lumbalgia can be a symptom of kidney cancer; chest pain can result from lung cancer; bone aches can be caused by metastasis.
3. Long-lasting hoarseness (haemoptysis), persistent cough or change of its character: can be a sign of lung or larynx cancer.
4. Color change in moles and warts, ulceration and itching, or ulceration of open wounds, burns and scalds: potential signs of skin cancer.
5. Excessive or painful urine production, backlog or slow urine flow, or lumbago and backaches can be signs of prostate cancer.
6. Pain, vertigo, nausea, sight/hearing distortion, balance problems and mental disorders can result from brain cancer.
7. Swallowing difficulties: possible symptoms of throat, larynx, esophagus and stomach cancer.
8. Fullness in upper abdomen, aches and digestive disorders: may be due to stomach cancer and other kinds of alimentary canal cancer as well as ovary cancer.
9. Blood in feces, black feces, alternating diarrhea and constipation, mucus in feces, narrow (pencil-like) feces: symptoms of alimentary cancers, especially of large intestine and rectum.
10. Blood in urine (without UTI symptoms), dysuria (compulsive or difficult urination): can accompany urinary tract cancer.
11. Improper bleeding from genital tracts, pink or dark red vaginal discharge, hypogastrium and lower limbs ache can be signs of vaginal, uterine cervix and uterus cancer.
12. Marks on skin and mucus membranes (lips, oral cavity, genitals); ulcerations that fail to heal, new skin marks with specific features such as irregular pigmentation, vague borders between the mark and healthy skin.
13. Breast tumors, ulcerations, retraction of nipple, asymmetrical nipples or change in their size or shape; enlargement of lymph glands in armpit; extension of veins in breast skin; shoulder swelling: often are symptoms of breast cancer.
14. Fever, tiredness, joint and bone aches, temporary anemia and bleeding, impalpable tumors in body cavity as a result of spleen enlargement detected in gastro-bowel test.
15. Pain and pressure in upper right part of stomach; tireness, anorexia and a palpable tumor in upper right part of stomach; jaundice and bleeding: signs of liver cancer.